Stephan H. Goldstein
Stephan Goldstein has nearly forty years of experience counseling developers, owner-operators, investors and institutions in the purchase, sale, development, leasing, debt and equity financing and workout of apartment buildings, shopping centers, office buildings, industrial properties and residential tracts and subdivisions. His representation has included the creation of a number of business entities and substantial work on behalf of developers and municipalities in zoning and land development matters, as well as extensive involvement as a principal (investor-developer) in numerous real estate ventures.
Mr. Goldstein is a graduate of Cornell University (A.B. 1965) and the Columbia University School of Law - (L.L.B., 1968, with Honors). Mr. Goldstein has lectured on commercial real estate matters for the Philadelphia Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
Although Mr. Goldstein's practice was primarily located in Center City Philadelphia for over twenty-five years, Mr. Goldstein has resided and/or practiced law in Bensalem Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania continuously since 1970 and maintains a strong connection to the community. Mr. Goldstein was a member of the Bensalem Board of Supervisors in 1978, was Solicitor to the Bensalem Township Zoning Hearing Board from 1990 through 1993 and was Solicitor to the Bensalem Township Code of Appeals Board from 1991 through 2002.
- Columbia Law School, New York, New York
- L.L.B. - 1968
- Honors: cum laude
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- B.A. - 1965
- Lecturer, Commercial Real Estate, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Lecturer, Commercial Real Estate, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Bucks County Bar Association, Member
- New York, 1968
- Pennsylvania, 1970
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar (Columbia University Law School)
- Bensalem Board of Supervisors, Member, 1978
- Bensalem Township Zoning Hearing Board, Solicitor, 1990 to 1993
- Bensalem Township Code of Appeals Board, Solicitor, 1991 to 2002
- Phi Delta Phi