At The Swain Law Firm, P.C., we provide our clients and potential clients with the information they need to make decisions regarding their personal injury claims and other legal issues. Below are some articles that you may find pertinent to your own case.
For advice and representation in a personal injury matter, contact our skilled and dedicated attorneys today. We have offices conveniently located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Survey: Awareness of the risks of texting doesn’t deter most drivers
- CPOE: a new tool in the fight against medication errors
- Speeding deaths more common on local roads than highways
- Summertime driving can be hazardous to your health
- NTSB pushes for auto industry to standardize collision avoidance systems
- The Civil Justice System: Protecting Your Family
- Study: Many Pennsylvania drivers cannot resist texting and driving
- Why are teenage drivers at higher risk for causing serious car accidents?
- Nursing home residents fight for right to take abusers to court
- New study finds fewer people getting behind the wheel when drunk
- Burn injuries: Common causes and legal remedies
- Medical mistake disclosure subject of study
- Autonomous vehicle laws take a step forward
- Guide to electrocution and how to avoid it
- Proposal to allow longer trucks causes concern in Pennsylvania
- Understanding common truck safety issues can help prevent accidents
- Consumer trust of autonomous vehicle technology
- Driver fatigue: a potentially important issue in truck accident litigation
- New study highlights distracting nature of hands-free technology
- Study: many PA drivers speed, danger increases with weather
- Pennsylvania motorcycle accidents: a primer
- Can you really trust an autonomous vehicle to be safe?
- The dangers of Halloween
- Beware the biting jaws of “man’s best friend”